After you have won your bid, you will receive a message to the email address indicated on your profile.
This message will include detailed payment instructions and an invoice for the cost of the vehicle and the auction fees.
You can pay the invoice by wire transfer at any bank or by Zelle.
How to pay by Zelle?
We accept Zelle payments for deposit and auction purchase.
To send funds via Zelle follow the steps below:
- Open the Zelle feature from your online banking or banking app.
- Click on “Send money”
- Provide email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If sending funds for deposit, include the email address you are registered with CarsFromWest
- When sending funds for the vehicle purchase, include the VIN or lot number in the comment
Once the funds arrive in our account, we will notify you by email at your email address associated with your CarsFromWest account.
How to pay by bank wire transfer?
To send funds via bank wire follow the steps below:
- Check your registered email and download invoice
- Go to your bank for paying or pay it using online banking or banking app
- After payment, send a recepiet to email email@example.com
Please note: items you should have ready at the bank - CarsFromWest invoice, government issued photo ID